Glutathione is an antioxidant found in our body and is made by our own cells. It is crucial for the health of every cell. It comprises of three amino acids namely cysteine, glutamine, and glycine. Hence it is also called master antioxidant or mother of all antioxidants. It is important for the proper working of the immune system, the well-being of our skin and detoxification. Certain factors like poor nutrition, age, stress and environmental factors contribute to low levels of Glutathione in our body. It is vital that we replenish the Glutathione levels in our body if we look to age gracefully. It also has anti-ageing properties and also skin lightening. Apart from being formed naturally by our body, it can also be taken in the form of pills and capsules. “SETRIA Glutathione”, the world’s best Glutathione can be found in Glutone 1000.
Key Ingredients of Glutone 1000 and Benefits
Glutone 1000, levels up the Glutathione levels in our body which in turn boosts up our immunity. It also reduces the melanin count in our body and is known to lighten the skin especially the parts that are exposed to the natural elements. Glutone 1000 has the necessary elements to keep the skin healthy, supple and moisturized. It also protects us from diseases and important for good skin health.
The key ingredients in Glutone 1000 are L-Glutathione, N-Acetylcysteine & Vitamin C. Vitamin C helps in the absorption of Glutathione. The benefits of each ingredient are discussed in detail below.
- It is called master anti-oxidant.
- It promotes healthy skin tone and enhances the skin tone of the covered body parts and also the exposed body parts.
- LL-Glutathione works on the melanin in the skin and lightens it.
- It also reduces wrinkles and fine line particularly the ones under our eyes and laughter lines.
- It is also the precursor of the master antioxidant, Glutathione.
- N-Acetylcysteine increases the Glutathione level in our body.
- It acts as an antioxidant itself.
- It works to reduce the free radicals in our body and bring about a balance.
- Vitamin C is essential for the absorption of Glutathione. It helps the cells to absorb Glutathione much better and faster.
- It is also indispensable for the healthy function of the immune system as well as the collagen synthesis in the skin.
- Vitamin C is a rather important water-soluble vitamin.
- Vitamin C is vital for the increase in intercellular stores of Glutathione.
- It works in harmony with Glutathione.
How to use
Glutone 1000 to improve your skin
If you are looking to boost your immune system or just looking to improve your skin tone that has taken a beating with the age, you need not look further than Glutone 1000. The main areas that benefit from this product are:
- Premature ageing of the skin or Photoaging
- Uneven skin tone
- Dullness of the skin
- Loss of Radiance
Is it better than other products in market?
Why should you go for Glutone 1000 when there are so many other products in the market?
- Produces faster results compared to the other skin treatments.
- High user compliance.
- Tastes just like a fizzy drink.
By the way have you checked out our anti-ageing product reviews?
Glutathione works well when taken along with Vitamin C. Hence, Glutone 1000 needs to be taken with a Vitamin C supplement. This where Escor Z comes into the picture.
Escor Z contains an extract Phyllanthus Embelica which is the richest source of Vitamin C. It also presents skin lightening properties and fights free radicals. It is an ideal health drink due to the fact that the tablet is available in the form of an effervescent It also contains additional zinc which supplies the necessary zinc to your body. Escor Z comes in lime and lemon favour to tease your tastebuds.
But if you think your zinc levels are good you can always go for Ener C 1000. Ener C 1000 comes in orange flavour so if you don’t prefer lime or lemon flavours, try this out. Though the results would be the same with both the brands Escor Z takes the edge over Ener C 1000 due to the presence of zinc.
Important Points about EnerC 1000 & Escor Z
- The above two products are health supplements and not medications, so they are safe to use.
- “SETRIA Glutathione” which is the world’s best Glutathione is present in Glutone 1000.
- EnerC 1000 & Escor Z both are fortified with Phyllanthus Embelica or gooseberry extract which is an abundant source of Vitamin C.
- Glutone 1000 also contains Vitamin C, but for better results, we suggest to use Escor Z or Ener C. With the additional Vitamin C, our cells absorb the Glutathione better and faster.
- Ener C and Escor Z are one of the best Vitamin C supplements in the market due to the fact that they are in effervescent form. The effervescent form helps Vitamin C to absorb easily in the body and it provides the Glutathione tablets with a necessary push to make it work faster.
- Both the Glutathione and Vitamin C, come in effervescent form and is easily soluble in water which makes it easier for you to drink it.
How to use EnerC 1000 & Escor Z
- Add one tablet of each Glutone 1000 and Ener C/Escor Z to a glass of water.
- In 2 minutes you can see the tablets completely dissolve in the water. You can drink it like any other health drink.
- It is preferable to drink it every morning on an empty stomach.
- For effective results, you need to take the tablets for minimum of 4 months. You can expect the results after 1 month with proper use of the tablets and proper diet.
- This combination is one of the best skin lightening products in the market owing to the hundreds of positive reviews left by its users.